Wednesday, August 6, 2008

we HEART family

Some of my family went to Oceanside for a vacation. I was able to spend a few days with them since Oceanside is so close to us! Here are a few pictures of what we did.

We went to SeaWorld...

The flamingos like to play with hair apparently. Brinley, Elise, and my mom had fun with it. Maddy, however, was not a fan.
And of course we went to the shows...
Mark and I made a fort for the girls to play in...
I gave the girls haircuts...

We hung out at the condo...

We went to the pool...


The picture on the top left was supposed to be Brinley running and jumping into the pool, but she slipped. Don't worry, she's ok. And the bottom right picture is to show how long they could stay in the pool. There cute little feet got so wrinkley.

And of course we went to the beach...

Mark and my dad went boogie boarding. And Mark had to be rescued by a lifeguard!! He got stuck way out there in the waves and everytime he tried to swim he couldn't get anywhere. So the lifeguard came to rescue him. How embarrassing. We were all very glad he was safe.

Posted by Picasa
For more pictures click on

Oceanside 2008

P.S. There are tons of pictures of the little nieces because they are too darn cute and I don't have any kids of my own to take pictures of.

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

What a great time with the family!! Nothing better than the ocean and little kids (even big kids for that matter!!) Hope you get a chance to come up to the northern part of Cali soon.

The Esslinger Family said...

I wish I had a cool Aunt when I was younger that made forts and cut my hair, you are the best! Love the pictures. Mark I am glad you are okay!

Max and Sarah said...

What fun! How did you get all your pictures to collage like that?! I can't figure it out and when I think I have it, it never turns out that way when I post it to the blog...glad you guys are having such a great time!