I admit it...I read the vampire books. I fell into the sneaky trap.
My friend, Sarah, bought the books to read on her flight to Hong Kong. When she came back from her vaca she told me I HAD to read them. Or at least the first one. I told her that I hate to read, but I would give it a try. So 2 Sunday's ago I opened the first book and started to read and I kept reading. Mark thought I was going crazy because he knows I don't read. I don't even like to read magazines, or emails, or letters from people, or blogs when people write too much. (No offense to anyone who writes a lot. I still love you.) Anyways, I finished the first book and immediately went to Walmart to buy the others. So I finished the 4th book just this last Sunday. AMAZING! I love them. For those of you who have not read them...you should. And if you're thinking that they're lame because they're about vampires and crap...get over it. I probably thought even worse about them. Before I started reading I even hoped that I would hate them. Oh well, I'm over it. I can now admit it...I'm officially a NERD!


8 comments:
Every single one of my daughter-in-laws have read these books but I have not given in to the temptation to read about vampires!! Maybe some day when I have nothing else to read!!
That is so funny to hear you talk about these books because I totally feel the same way. How could these books about vampires of all things be so amazing? I just don't get it...and I never will unless I too give in and read them.
Aren't these books GREAT??? I am sooo glad you have read the books. My friends in Utah want to buy me a plane ticket so just I can go to the movies with them (the movie comes out in December). If you want, we can have a "vampire" night and go together when you are here in December. Clint says he would be coming too, but I need the moral support of another woman.
Who knew? I too was hesitant to read a book about vampires. I didn't really read either until I started reading these, and now I crave to read, but can't seem to find anything that compares. Way to go giving into the temptation. See you weren't sorry!:)
Haha, you've almost convinced me to pick them up.
And you made fun of me. . . Ha! I was shocked when Mama C told me.
Okay now I am interested. I don't read either. And now I know a non-reader loved them, maybe I will give it a shot..maybe
thats great. i feel into it too but it was worth it.
Post a Comment