ooooo...so many good ones! I really loved the Caitlyn and what's him name's dance...was it bollywood dance? (you know what I'm talking about right? :)
I like Phillip. I'm glad he finally made it on the show after 3 years of trying out. He is amazing at hip hop, which he luckily got for the first week, but we will see how he does in the other categories.MIKE
I can't pick yet either! There are so manny great dancers...I'm sure I'll find a few favorites as the weeks go on.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ooooo...so many good ones! I really loved the Caitlyn and what's him name's dance...was it bollywood dance? (you know what I'm talking about right? :)
I like Phillip. I'm glad he finally made it on the show after 3 years of trying out. He is amazing at hip hop, which he luckily got for the first week, but we will see how he does in the other categories.
MIKE
I can't pick yet either! There are so manny great dancers...I'm sure I'll find a few favorites as the weeks go on.
Post a Comment