Our Halloween started the weekend before Halloween. We went to a friends for a costume party and we had a blast!!
There was finish the lyrics, a dance-off, karaoke, food, costume contest (which I won with my pirate outfit) and just hanging out with our awesome friends.
The group shot. There were some awesome costumes!!
Next was our Ward Halloween Party which was the day before Halloween. It turned out amazing and I'm glad it's over!!
On Halloween Mark and I finally carved some pumpkins. Mark's turned out amazing. Mine...did not. I didn't want to do a face so I decided to do a design that I saw in magazine and it didn't turn out too well. But oh well, it was fun!
Later that night we had dinner with some friends which was delish! And we played Apples to Apples. Love that game. Thanks to everyone who made Halloween so much fun!!





No comments:
Post a Comment