Tuesday, September 7, 2010

here HE is!

That's right, I said he.  We're having a boy and we are so excited!!!  He wasn't shy either.  He was very proud of his outside plumbing!
Here are a couple more pictures of our cute little guy!


And happy birthday Mark!!!  He turned 28 today.  He was very excited to find out that we are having a boy on his birthday!

8 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Congratulations you guys. That is awesome! Oh and Happy Birthday Mark!

Kim Stierle said...

Oh Hooray! Your son is going to be so handsome!
& I totally think you should use the same nursery colors, add some grey in there & it could totally be boy!
Im so excited for you 2!!
xoxoxoxo
Kim

Linda Kelly said...

Super excited for another Boy in the family. He will be LOVED!

Nic & Kandis said...

Yay, for boys! We are having another boy too :)

The Kelly Family said...

YAY! Congrats! We're so excited!

Gibson Family said...

When i read your title I kind of freaked out, I thought there is no way she is already done. Your not, I feel better now. Congratulations.

Kristin Rose said...

Congrats on the exciting news. Boys are great! Best of luck with the second half of your pregnancy.

Serenity said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! Russ is totally going to be jealous :) It was way fun to see you guys. I feel like I was a little out of it and kind of a dud. But you guys are awesome, it was fun to actually interact :)