First - I never posted about the Malibu Triathalon that Mark raced in. It was his first race ever and I think he did great. He's not too happy with his time. But he finished! That, to me, is a HUGE accomplishment. I would have died during the swim and not have been able to do the biking or the running. Here are a few pictures that I was able to capture.
Second - Here is a picture of what I looked like at 24 weeks. I'm only 25 weeks now, but I feel like I already look twice the size. It's ridiculous how fast I'm growing now. At our last appointment everything looked and sounded fine. Apparently I'm growing great and he still has a heartbeat. Our little dude sure is an active one. He moves a lot. It's been weird to actually see my stomach twitch when he kicks or punches me. Thankfully he knows not to disturb me at night when I'm trying to sleep. Already being a good boy. We'll see how long that lasts. But it sure is hard to get comfy at night. Any suggestions on that one? That's really the only complaint I have with being pregnant so far. I'm pretty lucky because it's been great. I had a couple weeks of morning sickness that weren't bad at all, no swollen feet or legs yet, no real major mood swings (who knows, maybe Mark thinks otherwise on that one), and no smells or certain foods that bother me. Just enjoying my time for now and loving when Cletus (still don't have a name for him) moves!


5 comments:
you look so cute! and I LOVE your haircut! Oh...and good job Mark on finishing your triathlon!
what a cute little belly. i told cam its so funny your pregnant and he said ya it is really weird. we love it though and now alex and ethan get another boy in the family. love ya and keep feeding that little Cletus.
I second everyone... you do look cute pregnant. My only suggestion to you about getting comfy is to use a body pillow. Yes it gets worse the bigger you get, but maybe it is a blessing that you get so tired when you are pregnant that you fall asleep faster and don't have to focus on not finding a comfortable position. Good luck!
You are SO CUTE!!! I love it!
Hmmm...the only suggestion I have for being comfy at night is to not be pregnant. The end is worse...you look so cute! So the body pillow was a must for me to try to find any kind of comfort. So excited for you guys! Congrats to your hubby! That is quite an accomplishment! Way to go!
Post a Comment