That was adorable!!! Congrats on your little cutie!!
He looks like he has already gone a lot! :( I wish I could be there this weekend!
So cute and clever!
Haha! Love it. Wish we could meet him in person. The kids are dying to hold the little guy. And post more pictures please!!And yes, Tatum did the icing all by herself.
Hilarious! Love the choke-hold at the end!
Hilarious!I wish I was the fly on the wall to watch you two....you're too cute!He is so cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was adorable!!! Congrats on your little cutie!!
He looks like he has already gone a lot! :( I wish I could be there this weekend!
So cute and clever!
Haha! Love it. Wish we could meet him in person. The kids are dying to hold the little guy. And post more pictures please!!
And yes, Tatum did the icing all by herself.
Hilarious! Love the choke-hold at the end!
Hilarious!
I wish I was the fly on the wall to watch you two....
you're too cute!
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment