Prepare yourself. This is a long post.
I love this picture of Owen. He was very tired.
John, Mark's brother, was in town for work and stopped by for a visit.
Mark thought it would be funny to take this picture. I'd like to introduce you to the next Rambo.
My parents came to visit for Easter. It was so much fun having them here for a long weekend! We even got to meet up with Clinton, Marga, and Sofia at Downtown Disney for dinner. We didn't really take many pictures though. Too busy having fun. Clinton got some super cute pictures of Sofia and Owen. I'll have him email them to me so I can post them since they don't update their blog at all.
Grandpa and Owen loved taking naps together.
I love this boys smile!
Can you see Owen's drool mark on his shirt?
I just love this expression.
This is random. But I bought corn on the cob to have with dinner one night. I was super excited about it too. I love corn on the cob. So I shuck the corn and this is what I find.
It weirded Mark and I out too much so we threw the crazy one away and had to share the normal one.
We had a few days of super hot weather so I took Owen swimming for the 1st time. I didn't get any pictures of Owen actually in the water. But he liked it! No crying at all. He just kicked his legs, stuck his hands in his mouth, and talked up a storm. Isn't his swimsuit and matching rash guard so cute? Clinton and Marga got it for him.
So that's it for now. All caught up. Well, almost.


2 comments:
I love these pictures...he is so cute! Um, but I believe you are not all caught up...where are the pictures of your new place???
ha ha i love the rambo pic and the corn pic. i hope mark is helping you out with the poop diapers too.
Post a Comment