Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Curious...

...does anyone ever check this blog?  I haven't posted anything for a long time because I always post everything on facebook.


9 comments:

Liz said...

i do :D

Becky said...

I feel the same way about my blog. Especially now that mine and Chase's parents are on FB and I live less then 1 mile from them.

The Kelly Family said...

I read it :) It depends on what you use the blog for. If its just to keep in touch with people and facebook is easier and reaches more people, than you might not need the blog. My blog is more for me and my mom. I use it as my journal/scrapbook/photo album to write down memories, tell stories, and look back on. I think it's hilarious to go back and read what me and the kids were doing in 2007. There are a lot of things I've forgotten, but I'm glad I wrote down. Anyways. Just my thoughts :)

Becky Macbeth said...

I do! I've noticed you've been slacking. ;)

Katie & James Shannon said...

I look at blogs and facebook. Usually your blog you can go more in depth about your life and stuff that people on facebook may not care about. I love looking at people's blogs to see whats going on. Especially when you have kids or new babies and stuff you can write lots of things about them or the birth story that would be too much for facebook. I also use mine to look back and remember things I would forget and to have it like a journal that I can hopefully print oneday. Just my thoughts :)

Julia Kelly said...

I feel the same. But like Jen said, I use mine as a journal. I'm sooo happy I've kept my blog because frankly I don't remember crap. hahaha

Gibson Family said...

I still check.

Kim Stierle said...

I do!! Blog girly!

Cindy Robinson said...

YES...so get back to work and start blogging!!! i miss seeing cute updates!