Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happenings in the Crockett Home...

Hasn't been a whole lot going on lately.  Mainly just getting ready for the arrival of #2.  We switched Owen to a toddler bed.  I was kind of dreading the switch, but he did great.  It took 1 hour of being locked in his room talking to himself and crying every now and then before he fell asleep and after that it hasn't been a problem at all.  He loves his new bed.  

I made it to 36 weeks last week.

I'm feeling great.  By this time with Owen I was so uncomfortable with the worst back pain, ready to be done, 1 cm dilated, and 90% effaced.  And he arrived before I even hit the 38 week mark.  This time though I feel fine, not dilated at all, and 50% effaced.  I think she is going to take her time getting here.

Owen likes to help Mark with his workout by adding some weight when he does his pushups.

We had some visitors for a couple of days.  Clinton and Marga came down here for a vacation with their daughter Sofia, Marga's mom and her niece.  They only stayed with us for 2 days before they decided to stay closer to Disneyland.  Owen LOVES Sofia.    


That's pretty much it for now.  We're keeping busy and loving life.  4th of July post coming soon!




No comments: