After our first date we were inseperable.

After 4 months of dating we were engaged!

Then on April 13th, 2007 we were married in the Sacramento Temple.



We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and we can not wait to go back!!
We lived in Costa Mesa, Ca over the summer while Mark had an internship with Doner Advertising and Shalon worked at an Aveda Salon.

We visited Shalon's family in Santa Cruz and Tahoe before we went back to Idaho for Mark to finish his last semester at BYU-I.
We moved back to Idaho and were able to have fun with Cameron & Brook and Trevor & Ashley (Shalon's brother's and their wives).


We had a Happy Halloween. We carved pumpkins and passed out candy to all the little kids that came to our house.


Then finally, we spent the Thanksgiving break with Shalon's family in Rocklin, Ca. We were there for a week so we spent a day in San Francisco.



And now we're waiting for Mark to finish up school so we can spend Christmas with his family in Utah!

3 comments:
HEy I am starting to get a list of people who have blogs. I like it but I need to get better at it and find more people who have one. I saw ryan & jen's it is cute. I am excited you have a blog. It is cute and mine is shannnonfamily.blogspot.com, it is 3 n's in a row I know, but I can't change it now. So you won't be in Cali for christmas or the new year? Thats' no fun Amy is getting married in January so I thought I would see you but I guess another time. Talk to you later
Shalon! I'm so happy you guys have a blog now too!!
Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog now, too! We'll definately have to meet up while we're in Utah for Christmas. The kids would love it, and so would we!
Post a Comment