So Cameron and Brook bought an old house that was built in the 50's and I don't think it had been worked on or cleaned since. We moved into that house in September. It actually wasn't that bad after we deep cleaned the whole house.


As you can see, I am doing the dishes in the bathtub. We don't have a kitchen sink.

Even though the place is trashed right now, it is going to look AMAZING once it's finished!!!




4 comments:
I feel for you shalon!! Our house has had some kind of project going on since we moved in a year ago! It's not as torn up as yours, but I know what it's like to feel like your living in a tool box because of all of the tools all over the house!!
Can't wait to see the pics when it's all done!
Cameron better not be charging you rent while it looks like this!! You are alot more patient than I would be!! I know the mess will be worth it in the long run.
OH MY!! I DID NOT REALIZE THE HOUSE WAS SUCH A WAR ZONE - YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT - BUT THE PICTURES ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!! YOU DARLING NEWLY WEDS ARE GOOD SPORTS! IT IS JUST GOING TO GET BETTER AND BETTER! KEEP BLOGGING - WE LOVE IT! LOVE, MAMA C.
Today while the kids were taking a bath, they asked for some of their play dishes because they needed to wash them. You made washing the dishes in the bathtub look "COOL".
Post a Comment