So this was a while ago, but Clinton and Marga came to visit for a weekend. And the reason I haven't posted anything about it is because I've been waiting for a certain picture from a certain person (who I like to call Cleadus, if that's even how you spell it) to be sent to me. It still hasn't been sent so I finally decided to post without it.
The following pictures are hilarious to me. Clinton and Mark were standing out on some rocks when suddenly this wave starts coming after them. They both turn around to start running.
Clinton got ahead so is now waiting for Mark to hurry up.
Still running.
I wish i would have gotten more pictures cause the water actually got them both and they were wet. But the water was coming after me as well so i stopped taking pictures and ran. And there aren't any pictures of Marga because she spent the day in Huntington Beach visitng some friends of hers. She was missed greatly.





No comments:
Post a Comment