Really ugly, but with a big heart. No, not Mark.... I was talking about the artichokes!!
Those are HUGE!! Glad you found some yummy ones to eat!
WOW those are huge!!!!I know we don't know each other very well but we always see each other at Millhollow! :) Do you have Lexie's address?I'm going to add you :)
Well, I have been checking your blog to see if you had any new pictures or something...Nothing yet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Really ugly, but with a big heart. No, not Mark.... I was talking about the artichokes!!
Those are HUGE!! Glad you found some yummy ones to eat!
WOW those are huge!!!!
I know we don't know each other very well but we always see each other at Millhollow! :)
Do you have Lexie's address?
I'm going to add you :)
Well, I have been checking your blog to see if you had any new pictures or something...Nothing yet.
Post a Comment