Most of you already know, but every year for Memorial Day weekend my family goes camping in Santa Cruz. It was always my favorite vacation! Mark and I got there late Thursday night.
We went to the beach on Friday. As you can tell by my mom's outfit, it wasn't the warmest. But that didn't stop Brinely from going in the water. Once she felt the water though, she jumped on my mom for help.
Here are Ryan and Jen's cute girls.
Mark and I by the pier.
Clinton, Ryan, my dad, and Mark.
Our hike on Saturday. My mom isn't in the group picture because she stayed back with the dogs.
On our hike on Sunday Marga found a four leaf clover!
A few pictures from the hike that Clinton took us on. (He took us the wrong way, but it was fun!)
Brinley and Maddy wanted to see a banana slug so we kept our eyes open. We found one and Mark was too afraid to pick it up so I had to.
We had a BLAST! We miss everyone already and can't wait to see you all in July! For more pictures click on santa cruz 2008










5 comments:
We heart Santa Cruz, too. You took lots of fun pictures. I didn't know that Brinley went in the water. What a nerd! We miss you guys, too. Can't wait to see you in July!!
This makes me so sad. Everyone posting pictures of santa cruz, this was my first year in 20 years missing!! Looks like everyone had fun & I will be there next year!!
Wow, you are pretty brave to pick up that nasty banana slug! That looks like a beautiful hike though!
Can't wait to see ya! Let's plan something fun...Should we ask Clint to guide us this time? He knows his way around here :)
It's so funny that Mark was too scared to pick up the slug... I guess years of camping with your brothers have broken us in, haha.
Post a Comment