Tuesday, May 6, 2008

cake.

I really like cooking/baking. So I decided to make my own birthday cake. It was delicious. Here is a picture of the vanilla frosting with crumbled reeces on top.


It's chocolate cake with with peanut butter filling between each layer. YUM!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Okay that looks and sound delicious and it doesn't help to see posts like this when I haven't eaten lunch yet!

Kristin Rose said...

Post the recipe - that looks tasty!! I love to bake/cook too!!

The Kelly Family said...

MMM!! I want some cake. Happy Birthday really late! Ryan didn't tell me it was your birthday until a few days later. Sorry we didn't have the girls call. I hope you had a good birthday :)

Crockett Family said...

That's funny. . . Mom just told me about that cake when I talked to her on the phone tonight. Sounded tasty! I will have to get some of your recipes when I come in July. I love to try new recipes and you always have good ones.

cameron and brook said...

oh wow that looks so dang good! i am so jealous.

Mike and Christy said...

If it tastes anything like your mom's desserts, then it must be good. That looks very tasty.

Alexis said...

That looks great! I didn't even know that you guys had a blog. I found you on Mike's. You guys seem so cute. And you have great design style.

Nic & Kandis said...

looks like your taking after your mom in the baking department. that looks so yummy! i can't bake desserts because i eat it all!