So here is my purse that I am currently using.

And here is what's in it. I'll start from the left. I have 6 differnt kinds of victoria's secret lipgloss, 1 tube of bath and body works lipgloss, and 2 different kinds of burts bees chapstick (i like to have options), a little pink mirror, sunglasses, my wallet, cell phone (can't go anywhere without it), pack of extra polar ice gum, propel bottle with crystal light in it (my fav thanks to my mom), keys, and a tub of hempz body butter (best lotion ever).

And here is what's in it. I'll start from the left. I have 6 differnt kinds of victoria's secret lipgloss, 1 tube of bath and body works lipgloss, and 2 different kinds of burts bees chapstick (i like to have options), a little pink mirror, sunglasses, my wallet, cell phone (can't go anywhere without it), pack of extra polar ice gum, propel bottle with crystal light in it (my fav thanks to my mom), keys, and a tub of hempz body butter (best lotion ever).


1 comment:
Oh fun! I have to get new batteries for my camera then I will!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment