Monday, July 14, 2008

LOVE it.


6 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Ummmm...I don't know if I'm retarded but, What is it?

Nic & Kandis said...

Yogurt is the latest craze in Utah right now...especially the pinkberry kind. Which is, correct me if i'm wrong, just plain yogurt flavor or green tea flavor???

Crockett Family said...

Pinkberry was heavenly! Yum, yum. I want some right now. I was so glad that I was able to see your place. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see you guys! Thanks for celebrating my birthday and introducing me to three great places: BJ's, H&M and Pinkberry!

The Kelly Family said...

I think we have some of those around here, but I've never been to one. But it sounds yummy! I love frozen yogart! We're excited to see you guys soon!!

Tiffany A. said...

I haven't been there yet. We'll have to try it out sometime.

Mark & Shalon said...

mike, you're not retarded. they're not well known because apparently they only have them in cali and new york. and when i looked to see where in cali i only noticed them in socal. but it's the most delish frozen yogurt place ever!! it is unlike any other frozen yogurt you will ever have. and kandis you are right...they have original, green tea, or coffee. and then you get to put whatever toppings you want. it's amazing. and for those who haven't tried it, you MUST!