Monday, July 28, 2008

We totally got the SHAFT!

So the other day we were at the grocery store and noticed that this cereal was on sale. It looked good so we bought it. We were so excited to try it when we got home so opened it right away and this is what we found...We totally got the shaft. First of all, we opened the box and noticed that bag was super small for how big the box is. Second of all, the bag isn't even half full! LAME!
For those that are wondering, the cereal is delicious! But most likely will never be bought by us again.

2 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Darn that stuff does look really good. I swear chips and candy are like that all the time!

Alexis said...

You should send the picture in to the company. I HATE it when I open things to find out that it's almost gone. It makes me want to weigh the box since it is all sold by ounces.