Friday, November 14, 2008

5 Interesting Thing About Me

So Becky tagged me on this forever ago and I am just now doing it...sorry Becky. Here are 5 interesting things about me...When I went to Dineyland with my cheer squad for a competition my freshman year of high school I was in the parade and got to dance with penguins.

I LOVE to play in mud.

Me and my best friends from high school taught ourselves how to surf.

I actually miss beauty school. It was so much fun!
I hate the cold, but I miss the snow!!
Now I tag...Marga (cause you haven't posted anything since June), Michelle, Kari, Serenity, Liz, and Kimberly.

3 comments:

cameron and brook said...

i love your blog. how cute. we are so excited to see you guys and i cant wait for you to see ethan. we should go to that mudd place maybe i wont be a wimp and chicken out.

Becky said...

Awesome! I liked the one about surfing... that's pretty cool!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Hey can you send me your address? I am trying to get all my addresses updated before I try and send out christmas cards this year!!

Thanks!!

soccergirl_88@hotmail.com