Friday, November 21, 2008

Last Night...

I saw Twilight!!! Yes, I went to the midnight showing. Yes, it was super crazy. Yes, it was a bunch of high school girls screaming the heads off. Yes, I enjoyed it. But unfortunately...it wasn't good enough for me. Too cheesy and HORRIBLE acting. I'll still probably see it again though.

4 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

honestly, i didn't think anyone was good. i think that the very beginning and the very end of the movie had horrible acting...but the middle was fine. i could go on and on about certain scenes that got to me and made me laugh when it wasn't even supposed to be funny. but i'm thinking i need to see it again and hopefully i'll like it better. because i really want to LOVE it and everyone else i've talked to has loved it.

Serenity said...

Hey Shalon! I agree. I liked it ok... kind of, but I didn't love it at all. I don't know, if I saw it again I think I'd like it better... maybe. Then again maybe not.

ps. I'm working on that tag, I'm just a slacker :)

Katie & James Shannon said...

hey sorry it has taken so long to write back, I know how to make the felt clips like in those photos or corckers, if that doesn't make sense you can lok them up on google or yahoo. My mom would probably be able to crochet those other ones on my blow they lok like flowers also. She is good at that I don't know how to do it. She has a ton of colors too. The fancier bows that are like looped I am not good at but you just loop then over each other and tie a ribon around the top, you can also look up free instructions online. Just let me know what else I can help with

Kim Stierle said...

I feel like a slacker! I still haven't seen it!