So I know it has been a LONG time since I've posted something new. But I have a good explanation. When we got back from our vacation for Thanksgiving our computer went wacko. Long story short, we had about 37 viruses and since we were gone for about 3 weeks it took a while to get the computer to my friend so he could fix it.Anyways, this is what we have been up to for the past 2 1/2 months.
For Thanksgiving we went to Rocklin to see my family. We had a lot of fun and were complete goofs as you can probably tell by the picture. To see the rest of our fun and goofy pictures click on

Mark's little sister Anne married Dave December 19th in the Salt Lake Temple. It snowed like crazy, but it made for some pretty cool pictures. We are so excited and happy for both of them. There are more pictures from the wedding here Anne & Dave's Wedding


For Christmas we went up to Rocklin again to be with my family. The WHOLE gang was there (even all the dogs). It was so much fun and we miss everyone already. Click on Christmas 2008 for more pictures.

Right after Christmas we headed to Maui to spend New Years with Mark's family. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect weather, and so much fun. And of course there are more pictures hereMaui 2008

Right after Christmas we headed to Maui to spend New Years with Mark's family. It was absolutely beautiful, perfect weather, and so much fun. And of course there are more pictures here


4 comments:
A post?? Seriously?? Looks like you had an pretty fun few months! I was a little (read between the lines-a lot) jealous when I saw a picture where people were actually wearing shorts! Can it really be warm somewhere? I didn't think that existed right now. We were in Salt Lake on the 19th too... CRAZY snow. glad you got your computer fixed
This is why I love your family. They are as crazy as mine. . .if not crazier.
Shalon I thought you fell off the face of the earth!
Im glad you're still with us!
He he he
LOVES!
Im jealous!You're vacationing looks amazingly fun!
Looks like you guys have had some fun! Hope it's not too long till we get to see you guys again!
Post a Comment