Mark had to go camping for work. So we planned to go to Big Bear, but it was supposed to be snowing. So we thought...lets go to Santa Cruz. We called my parents and Ryan & Jen Thursday night and asked if they wanted to go camping in Santa Cruz Friday-Sunday. And they agreed to go! Mark and I got there late Friday night (it's a 7 hour drive for us so Ryan & Jen and my parents both beat us there). We hung out around the campfire, went hiking, and just enjoyed each others company. It was a blast, but too short. So lets go again in May ok?
I like these pictures of Elise. She climbed up on the table and found the M&M'S.
Thank you Mom & Dad and Ryan & Jen for going on such short notice!! We're excited to go camping with you again Memorial Day weekend.




1 comment:
I'm glad you guys will be going again in May. I thought this was a replacement trip and at first I was kind of bummed. I'm glad you had fun.
Post a Comment