One of my best friends from NorCal got married on Friday, May 1st. So I went to Rocklin for a few days. My friend Liz, my mom, and myself planned a bachelorette party for her. It was small, but fun! We played pool, poker, 20 questions, pin the kiss on Josh (her fiance), "I never...", she opened a couple gifts, and we had lots of food and lots of mocktails! I also want to say sorry to those of you that got sick from all the Sierra Mist shots and mocktails.
Here are a few pictures from the reception. It turned out great!
And Brinley (my niece) turned 5 on Saturday! I was able to go to her My Little Pony themed party. It was fun to be able to go and see Ryan and Jen and they're adorable little girls.
*Oh yeah, I also went to the dentist 3 times while I was there. I had a tooth that had been bothering me for a long time and I finally had it looked at. Long story short, I ended up needing a root canal. Thanks again Michael and Sid for going to work on Sunday so I wouldn't be in pain anymore. It feels amazing now!!*




3 comments:
And your 3 visits to the dentist isn't blog worthy? I hope your tooth is feeling better. :)
there you go...i added the 3 visits to the dentist. haha.
That sounds like a way fun trip! The bachelorette party especially. Not so much the whole root canal thing, that's a bummer!
Post a Comment