Mark and I flew into Sacramento Monday night to spend the week with my family in Rocklin. That night we had to watch this... 
...on Tuesday. And it was so good!! I already can't wait for Eclipse!

...so we we could go watch this...
...on Tuesday. And it was so good!! I already can't wait for Eclipse!For some reason I didn't take that many pictures. I just go caught up visiting with everyone and forgot I guess. But here are a few from our Thanksgiving feast.
And a few pictures of some of my nieces and nephew. I really do have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!!

And of course we had to go shopping on Black Friday. It's tradition. After hitting up a couple of stores we stopped at Red Robin for lunch (which is where the picture below was taken) then we went to a few more stores and called it good. None of us really had that much shopping we wanted to do.
And a few pictures of some of my nieces and nephew. I really do have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!!

And of course we had to go shopping on Black Friday. It's tradition. After hitting up a couple of stores we stopped at Red Robin for lunch (which is where the picture below was taken) then we went to a few more stores and called it good. None of us really had that much shopping we wanted to do.
We had a GREAT week! We loved seeing everyone (including the 6 dogs)! And even though we were there for 6 days, it felt like 2. We can't wait to see everyone again!!


1 comment:
due to the aforementioned film watchings I can no longer respect Mark.
This was, of course, inevitable.
Post a Comment