I don't really know why I haven't blogged about Christmas yet.
I haven't been busy at all.
We spent Christmas with Mark's family this year in San Diego.
Everyone was there and it was a blast.
We enjoyed LOTS of delicious food, puzzles, Wackee Six, Rook, Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, haircuts, mini golfing, and more.
Mark got a pretty awesome Christmas present...a collection of mustache's.
Sadly, this is pretty much all the pictures I took. Actually, I didn't even take all of these. I stole most of them from Mom and Dad Crockett and Amy.
Christmas was amazing.
I'm sad it's over.



3 comments:
Shalon, you look beautiful in red!!! I love the pictures, but you are right, you didn't take enough. We want to see more.
It's never too late to blog about Christmas. LOVE the calendar!! Thank you! And the mustaches are hilarious!
I have the beach pictures and a few from opening the bags. I will have to post them or send them your way.
Post a Comment