So it's official. We're having a baby (even though it looks like a dinosaur). We found out a few weeks ago and just went to the doctor this past Friday. I'm 9 weeks along and my due date is January 22nd. We obviously don't know the gender yet so for now the baby goes by Cletus the Fetus. We are very excited!!!

18 comments:
Congrats that is so exciting!! I am sure you two will make beautiful kids!!! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly
congratulations you are moving us into double digits. that will be number 10 grandchild for us.
Yay!!!!! Brooklyn is so excited to get a new cousin!
Oh wow! We are way excited for you guys. Congratulations!
By the way if you ever want to get an extra ultrasound done and get some 3-D pics just let me know and I can take some pics for you at the school. We haven't learned OB ultrasound yet but by the time you would want to do some 3D pics we should have already started.
Congrats!!
We are thrilled for you! Hope you have a smooth and easy pregnancy.
congratulations, I feel like I have waited forever for this post. It's so exciting. I am thinking you will have a boy (or maybe I am just hoping for you)!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling good!
Oh my gosh...did you know while we were camping and you were a hater and didn't say anything. I am so excited for you.
So excited for you!!! You guys are going to be great parents!
I hope it turns out that it is a baby baby and not a baby dinosaur. Congrats and keep us posted. Don't wait until the baby is born to post again like some people we know.
wahooo...yay...so exciting! i think cletus the fetus is a beautiful name ;)
Congrats!!
Congrats to you both! That is exciting.
We are so excited for you and for us!! We can hardly wait to be grandparents to your darling baby....all of our kids are going to be parents now - welcome to the club! We love you both!!
EEEEEEEP!!! I am so excited for you!!
Its about time :)
Love You girly!
So excited!!
We are so excited!!!! And another one bites the dust... ;)
Shalon, it has been too long since I've checked your blog! I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congratulations to you guys too! Are you planning on finding out what it is? When is your due date? SO EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment