Monday, January 3, 2011

One GIANT Catch Up Post

So let's go back to November.  Mark decided to grow a mustache for Movember again.  Don't know what Movember is?  You should.  Look it up.  It's for a good cause.  So the first picture is the beginning of the month when his stache hadn't grown in much at all.  He decided it needed to be filled in with chocolate.  I love him.  He makes me laugh.  Second picture is the last day of November before he shaved it off.  It came in much nicer this year.  Maybe next year he'll have a real stache.  Maybe.
We're still in November.  We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving to have a family reunion with Mark's Dad's side of the family.  It was a lot of fun.  Lots of cousins, food, games, visiting, snow, and the Grand Canyon.


So we've made it to December now.  My good friends Sarah, Becky, and Laura threw me a baby shower and it was great!

Lots of friends...

...lots of food...

...and a super fun game!  It was like the Newly Wed game, but questions about Mark and I as parents.

If you're still with me, congrats!  Feel free to take a break...stand up, stretch those legs, grab a drink.

Now that you're back...you've made it to Christmas!  We spent Christmas this year with my family in Rocklin.  (But if my doctor asks, we stayed in Laguna the whole time.  She lectured us twice about not going so we finally just lied to her and told her we wouldn't go.)  My whole family was there: 11 adults, 9 kids, and 7 dogs.  It was a mad house, but so much fun!  I didn't take many pictures though.  Just a few from Christmas morning.
Mark and I totally scored this Christmas.  Flip Video, Costco Cash, and a Bjorn (baby doll not included).  Thanks everyone!

As for New Years, we didn't really do much.  We went over to our friends house (the Chang's) and enjoyed 7-layer dip, artichoke spread, cheese and crackers, brownies, and sparkling cider.  We barely stayed up until midnight.  At about 12:02 we went home and went straight to bed.  And we did not take any pictures.

With all the holiday craziness I forgot to have Mark take a picture of me at 36 weeks.  So I had  him take one at 37 weeks instead.  

Look at how huge I am!  It's ridiculous.  I've made it to the uncomfortable stage of the pregnancy.  I'm not a fan.  But I'm almost done.  We're very excited to meet this little man!  

1 comment:

Anne and Brookie said...

You look so cute! Yay, only a few more days probably and you will get to meet the little guy!