We were in Santa Cruz last weekend for Memorial Day with my family. We had a great time visiting with the family. Clinton, Trevor, and Vance were there this year along with the regulars (my parents, Ryan, Jen and their kids, and Mark and my myself with our new addition, Owen). We missed Marga and Sofia, Cameron, Brook, and their 2 little guys. Hopefully they can all make it next year! I took a few pictures the first day and then my battery died. I was so mad. Owen had a blast! He especially loved the hike we went on. We can't wait to take him camping again.
I've had some requests for pictures of our new place and new car. I'll try to get on that right away.


3 comments:
Oh how I love that cute happy boy!! His smile is priceless.
He is SO cute!!
How adorable! The little lumberjack hat is to die for! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment