Tuesday, August 30, 2011

End of Summer Trip to Rock Town



Last week Owen and I flew out to Rocklin to spend time with the fam and to do everyone's hair.

Owen had a lot of fun playing with all of Grandma and Grandpa's toys and with his cousins.  For some reason Sofia was the only cousin I got pictures of.  

It didn't take Owen long to realize he loves his Uncle Trevor.  Trevor gave him his first taste of french fries.  He loved them.

He had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
We were able to find a little time to head up to Yuba City and visit with my Grandpa Kelly.  We miss him.  
We enjoyed our time with the fam, but missed Mark.  Owen sure was excited to see him when we got home.  Thanks Ryan for sending me up there!

1 comment:

Serenity said...

I can't believe how big Owen is! His big brown eyes are so amazing! He's starting to look less like a baby and more like a little toddler. he's sooo cute! And you have to love that their love can be bought with food. :) Every uncle and aunt I think learns this trick if they want to be the fave. Too funny!