Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Trip to Oregon

We went to Oregon last weekend to visit Mark's sister, Anne.  We had so much fun visiting with her and Brooklyn!


We walked around Portland.


We went on a hike to Silver Falls.

Owen loved it!


And then he fell asleep.

It was beautiful.  You can walk behind the waterfalls.



I think I might want to move to Oregon.


Thanks Anne and Brooklyn for letting us come visit!  We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day on that hike. I would think twice about moving there though, unless you like the rain.

Anne and Brookie said...

Don't bother coming to visit again...just MOVE HERE!!!! I promise I will teach Brookie not to steal Owen's pacifiers.

Laura said...

Who's pulling who in the little bike trailer? =) Looks like a fun trip.