I feel like it took forever for me to reach the halfway mark. But I'm finally there and getting fatter and fatter everyday.
Here's #2 sucking her thumb. Isn't she cute?
For those who haven't already seen on facebook or didn't catch the 'her' and 'she', we're having a baby girl! We can't believe it. We're very excited and slightly nervous for this little girl to arrive!
If anyone has any girl names they would like to share with us, please do!


2 comments:
I love ultrasound pictures, I'm not sure why. Congrats again, I loved having a boy then a girl, it's so fun. You will have to check out a website called haloheaven.com, so many cute flowers and girl stuff for super cheap! AS far as girl names I am not any help. It's a good thing I have more boys cause we had a hard enough time picking Madyson's name. If we had another girl her name would be Reagan. Good luck!
Ruby
Lily
Ivy
Those are three that made it to the top of our lists. A girl will be so fun! I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment