Saturday, April 28, 2012

Florida

 So back in March we went to Florida to visit Mark's parents.  It was our first time going to their place since they moved to Florida and we love where they live!  Can't wait to visit them again!
Owen enjoyed swimming in Meme and Dude's pool.  

We went on an airboat ride in the Everglades which was so cool!  Owen loved it when we went fast.  
After the airboat ride they had a little gator show.  We learned some interesting things about alligators.  

After the show I got to hold a baby alligator!  He was super cute even though he kind of whipped me with his tail.  

Family picture with a gator.

Just a few of the gators we saw.  They were EVERYWHERE!
Owen actually really liked the gators.  He would have gone closer if we let him.  

Walking with Meme.

And we went to the beach of course.  Owen could not get enough of the water.  He just wanted to go deeper and deeper.  The water was so warm too!
He loved the sand just as much as the water.  He enjoyed digging holes and completely covering himself in sand.
Family pictures at the beach.  
Woodpecker.  I had never seen one before so I thought it was pretty cool.  

Owen loves his dad.  A lot.  
 
 The end.
P.S. When did they completely change blogger?!  I don't like it!

2 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

I dont like the new blog either, I can find anything. Looks like lord of fun. I held a baby gator too it was pretty cool. I have heard the water is so much warmer in the Atlantic and would love to test it out. I couldn't even see your tiny belly in the pictures. Owen is so big and adorable, excited for you to have a little girl!

Katie & James Shannon said...

I dont like the new blog either, I can find anything. Looks like lord of fun. I held a baby gator too it was pretty cool. I have heard the water is so much warmer in the Atlantic and would love to test it out. I couldn't even see your tiny belly in the pictures. Owen is so big and adorable, excited for you to have a little girl!