Monday, May 14, 2012

Rocklin

I'm still playing catch up.  Back in April we went to Rocklin for Trevor and Jessica's wedding.  This was the only picture I was able to take before my camera died.  Woops.  Forgot to charge my battery.  It was a beautiful wedding though!

The wedding happened to be Easter weekend so we got to spend it with my whole family!  Owen had a lot of fun with all of his cousins!  We had an egg hunt at the park up the street from my parents house.  
 

Mark helped Owen find his eggs.  He wasn't too interested in collecting the eggs.  He just wanted to open the eggs and eat all the goodies inside.  

I've been taking monthly pictures to compare my belly growth to my last pregnancy.  This was me at 24 weeks.

And here I am at 28 weeks.  I grew A LOT!  But I'm feeling great!
 

No comments: