The other weekend we went to the beach with our friends Becky and Brad. We were there ALL day. We got LOTS of sun and did LOTS of surfing. SO MUCH FUN!
Okay heres the link on how to change just the date, post title, and headers on the side bar. They also have tons of free fonts that you can download if you want to use as well.
If its confusing you can let me know what font you want to use and then I can download it and do all the steps since I know how to and then just send you the final html to input into your blog.
1 comment:
Okay heres the link on how to change just the date, post title, and headers on the side bar. They also have tons of free fonts that you can download if you want to use as well.
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
If its confusing you can let me know what font you want to use and then I can download it and do all the steps since I know how to and then just send you the final html to input into your blog.
Post a Comment