Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our 4th of July Weekend

On Friday the 3rd we went to the beach with our friends Sarah and Wayne. Everyone had the day off of work so we spent a few hours there. It was perfect weather! After the beach we had pizza and played Raving Rabbids on the Wii (which is such a fun game).

On the 4th we went to our ward breakfast. And then we went swimming ALL day with our friends Adam and Brittney. We had so much fun and got a lot of sun!


After swimming we went to our friends Kirk and Laura's apartment to have a BBQ with them. And then finally we went to a park to watch fireworks...which were a lot better than I expected. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of that. Our 4th of July weekend was amazing!
You'll have to ignore my ugly feet. I just wanted to show off my patriotic toes. Hah.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Clint and Marga said...

They are pretty ugly feet! I threw up a little bit in my mouth (so did Sophia).

Clint and Marga said...

Shalon, your brother didn't throw up!!!! He really likes your toes. He made me go to the store to get some nail polish to get his done :) (Marga)

Tiffany A. said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! I have yet to post our 4th of July pictures...haha.

Gibson Family said...

The toes are fabulous!