Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Which backpack would you choose?

Now some of you might need some explaining...

And I don't really feel like typing all of it. So if you really want to know just ask and I'll explain.

My dad is a goof. This is what he does at work when he gets bored and doesn't have any work to do. I love my dad!

We're so excited for Tahoe!!

5 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Hahaha that was so funny. The toilet back pack was my favorite. Have a great time in Tahoe!

cameron and brook said...

oh my goodness. he is so dang cute i am so happy i am part of the coolest family. i will sure miss you guys. love ya

Gibson Family said...

Dude your dad is crazy. I get all the backpacks besides Marga's. Does Marga like to buy stuff and then take it back?

Mark & Shalon said...

that's exactly what marga does. anything she buys...always gets returned.

Chase and Renee said...

that was pretty funny! haha