We went on our annual camping trip to Santa Cruz over the weekend for Memorial Day. As always, it was so much fun! We sure did miss my mom and dad though. Everyone was able to go this year except for them. I've become quite the slacker when it comes to picture taking. But I did snap a few. Owen absolutely LOVED it! He got filthy of course and fell down constantly, but he loved it. He's a great camper. I can't wait to take him again. Maybe we can go one more time before his little sister arrives.
We enjoyed hanging around the fire. It was a cold year.
We enjoyed hanging around the fire. It was a cold year.

We went to Natural Bridges Beach and it was so windy and FREEZING. We didn't stay for very long. Just long enough for Ethan to catch a crab and show it off to everyone.



1 comment:
You are absolutely tiny!!!! 7 weeks left, it crazy how time flies when your not the one pregnant.
Post a Comment