Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cabin & Snowboarding

Just after Christmas and right before New Years we stayed at Amy's family cabin. We stayed there for a few days and went snowboarding/skiing. Mom Crockett, John, and Amy were the skiers and were pro's at it. Anne, Mark, and I were the snowboarders. Mark was a pro, but as for Anne and I....it was our first time. We'll just say that we were both very sore for the next week. But we had a blast!
Posted by Picasa
Click on Cabin & Snowboarding to see more pictures.

3 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the holidays!!
hope to see you sooner then later!

The Kelly Family said...

I miss skiing. I used to have a season pass to the Canyons in Park City every winter during high school. Now I think I would just freeze to death. Looks like you had fun. I hope we get to see you guys soon :)

The Kelly Family said...

By the way, I like what you've done with your blog. Cool background.