Mark finally did it! He graduated. We celebrated while we were in Salt Lake over the holidays. We walked around Temple Square and almost froze to death. Then we met up with the fam at The Melting Pot. It's the best fondue restaraunt ever! If you've never been, what's wrong with you? GO! Oh and the funny looking picture of Mark...we made him put his napkin on his head because we thought it looked like a graduation cap. And that thing he's holding...that's the tassel. We're a little lame, I know. It was funny at the time though!
I just copied that picasa thing you and jen have on your page. I don't have any Idea what I am doing either. The background I just got off of a thing called pyzam. It is a bar on top of mypage that has different backgrounds. I have been to the melting pot in sac twice, it is so good, I hvae only had desert but it is the best!!! So where are you off to next since he graduated?
2 comments:
I just copied that picasa thing you and jen have on your page. I don't have any Idea what I am doing either. The background I just got off of a thing called pyzam. It is a bar on top of mypage that has different backgrounds. I have been to the melting pot in sac twice, it is so good, I hvae only had desert but it is the best!!! So where are you off to next since he graduated?
we're living in southern cali. laguna niguel. it's beautiful here. you should come visit.
Post a Comment