I've been waiting for Mark to post about this since he specifically told me he wanted to, but he hasn't done it yet and it's driving me crazy. So I'm doing it for him. A few weeks ago I had to work on a saturday so Mark went to Huntington Beach to play with his friend Neil. As they were walking around they found this crazy street performer that HAMMERED A NAIL INTO HIS NOSE! Here are the pictures to prove it. If you are having a hard seeing the nail, click on the pictures to make them bigger.


Crazy John hammered the nail into a piece of wood to show everyone that it really was a real nail.
Ta da! You can see the nail sticking out from his nose. It's disgusting.




4 comments:
Wow! That is amazing. Just stumbled onto your site via blogger and saw this! Crazy.
THAT IS DISGUSTING!!
That is really disturbing! I have a yucky feeling going down my body. Icky! On a more happier note. . . I thought I would tell you that Kate loves her hooded jacket with the fur that you two gave her for Christmas. Whenever she has it on she always says, "Buh bye." So thanks again!
makes me cringe just thinking about it!
Post a Comment