Monday, February 11, 2008

this is where we live. laguna niguel, ca.

For those of you that don't know, we live in Laguna Niguel, Ca. We moved here a couple weeks after the holidays and we just barely got our apartment looking like home (thanks to my parents). Here are a few pictures of our little home.

My parents came to visit and brought us their old entertainment center (which we love. thanks mom and dad). We took them to Laguna Beach and we had a blast! We can not wait for them to visit again!

Photoshoot with the ugly oversized flowers. As we were walking towards them my mom asked if they were real. Once she got a closer look she realized they were not.
Posted by Picasa
Click on this is where we live for more pictures.

3 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

I love your little apartment! you have it decorated so cute!! I really think all the home decorating skills went to all the Kelly girls except for me! boo! Oh well, I do my best :)
I love the beach pics! I miss all you guys! I really need to go see your parents, I'm so close to them, but I never see them!

The Kelly Family said...

Great minds think alike. Saturday was a GREAT beach day! I think I need to get a beach house so I can take the kids everyday. Your new apartment looks cute. Too bad it's all the way in northern mexico :)

Nic & Kandis said...

looks a lot nicer than that house you were living in in idaho! i bet you are loving it there...especially the weather. have you been over to david douglas salon yet?