Kate recently found her turtle that you guys gave her and now has been going around the house saying,"Thanks Mark! Thanks Shalon!" She missed that turtle and has pointed out turtles in her books like the ones you guys gave her. I just thought I would tell you how much she loves that turtle. By the way, I got the 8x10 of Kate with her hands up by her face. That one was one of my favorites too!
7 comments:
Beautiful!
Those are cool pictures! I love sunsets on the beach.
Ahh Im so jealous!
Those are awesome pictures!
I can say that that is the one thing I miss about being in Florida!! THE BEACH! I miss warm weather....I am so jealous!
Kate recently found her turtle that you guys gave her and now has been going around the house saying,"Thanks Mark! Thanks Shalon!" She missed that turtle and has pointed out turtles in her books like the ones you guys gave her. I just thought I would tell you how much she loves that turtle. By the way, I got the 8x10 of Kate with her hands up by her face. That one was one of my favorites too!
I miss the beach you guys are so lucky! HOpe all is going well with you guys!
Love the Bowens
Post a Comment