Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

It's a little hard to understand all the lyrics so we wrote them out for you too.

You used to live inside your mom

According to Maddy it could've been your dad

Then you were born one October day

30 is just one year away

And now you're barely hangin on

And now it's your birthday

You turned 29

You've got 4 kids and life is fine

But one more year

You turn the three-O

Your hair turns grey and the hearing starts to go

It's your birthday

So live the day up

Eat your birthday cake and don't throw it up

It's your birthday

It's your birthday

7 comments:

Alexis said...

You guys always have the cutest songs!!

Serenity said...

That is Funny Shalon! You guys did a good job with that.

Kim Stierle said...

Oh my heck you 2 crack me up!

Mike and Christy said...

You two are too cute. I love these songs you make up. You should make song parody cds like Weird Al Yankovic. Hahaha

The Esslinger Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Esslinger Family said...

I think my first comment got deleted, that is what happens with a kid sitting on your lap! I just wanted to say I love the song!

The Kelly Family said...

I think that is the coolest song I've ever heard!