Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Love Mountains.

Friday night we drove up to Big Bear to go camping for the whole weekend. We went with two other couples (Adam and Brittany and Sarah and Wayne) and it was so much fun!

Saturday we went to Alpine Slides. You go to the top of the mountain and you slide down on a rolly cart thing. It was fun.


After the slides we went to the lake and fed the ducks and skipped rocks.
For more pictures from our awesome camping adventure click on

Adventures of 2008

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

I love camping!! We usually go every year, but this year didn't go, so I can't wait for next year. Your so lucky, and you look like you had alot of fun!

Serenity said...

that looks like tons of fun! I did the alpine slide a LONG time ago. very fun. one of the funnest 'rolly cart things' i've been on :)