Can't wait either! It is a Friday, so I wonder if the movie will come out right at midnight (Thursday night). If that is the case, I will be there to watch it! What day are you guys coming to Sac?
Me too!!! I so cannot wait! Isn't it pathetic. Oh well, I have no shame, I'll be there waiting in line for tickets with all the pre-teens. Probably have to camp out or something.
5 comments:
Lol, I read them all too! I was going to stop after the first but didn't have the will power :) Your blog is way cute!
I had no idea they were making the books into movies...now I don't have to read them!
Can't wait either! It is a Friday, so I wonder if the movie will come out right at midnight (Thursday night). If that is the case, I will be there to watch it! What day are you guys coming to Sac?
Me too!!! I so cannot wait! Isn't it pathetic. Oh well, I have no shame, I'll be there waiting in line for tickets with all the pre-teens. Probably have to camp out or something.
I can't wait either! A few of my friends and I are going to the midnight showing!!
Post a Comment